Top 10 Best Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter
Are you looking for Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter Reviews? Our experts found 60054 number of feedback online for "Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter. On selected products for the Best Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||REL Acoustics Ht-Air Wireless Transmitter and Receiver. Designed for Serie HT||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||OSD Audio Wireless 5.8G Subwoofer Transmitter/Receiver Kit Dual Source||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||BIC America WTR-Sys Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Kit for Hookup of Wireless Subwoofers and Wireless Powered Speakers||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||iFinity Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver for Subwoofers and Surround Speakers||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||MartinLogan SWT-X Wireless Subwoofer Kit - Black||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||DYNASTY PROAUDIO WSA-5TR (Version 2) Wireless Subwoofer Speaker Kit||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Klipsch SPL-120 12-inch Powered Subwoofer Bundle with Klipsch WA2 Wireless Adapter - Ebony||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit with Easy Installation for Powerful Bass||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Klipsch Reference Wireless RW-100SW Subwoofer||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter
60054 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- REL Acoustics Ht-Air Wireless Transmitter and Receiver. Designed for Serie HT, Compatible with All Models...
- OSD Audio Wireless 5.8G Subwoofer Transmitter/Receiver Kit Dual Source, Diversity Antennas and Brackets...
- BIC America WTR-Sys Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Kit for Hookup of Wireless Subwoofers and Wireless Powered...
- iFinity Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver for Subwoofers and Surround Speakers
- MartinLogan SWT-X Wireless Subwoofer Kit Black
- SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter
- DYNASTY PROAUDIO WSA-5TR...
- Klipsch SPL-120 12-inch Powered Subwoofer Bundle with Klipsch WA2 Wireless Adapter Ebony
- Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit with Easy Installation for Powerful Bass
- Klipsch Reference Wireless RW-100SW Subwoofer, Black
1. REL Acoustics Ht-Air Wireless Transmitter and Receiver. Designed for Serie HT
- HT-Air Zero Compression Wireless Transmission gives you the ability to place subs in distant corners, along glass walls, or on hardwood floors where a cable would otherwise destroy the aesthetics.
- HT-Air wireless delivers much of the promise and connectivity of hardwired RELs with the flexibility of placement.
- Easy to Connect.
- HT-Air is designed to leave old fashioned Bluetooth-based systems in the dust, delivery latency in the 16-20 millisecond range.
- No assembly required. Comes with manual, power cord.
2. OSD Audio Wireless 5.8G Subwoofer Transmitter/Receiver Kit Dual Source
- INSTANT BASS: Reliable 5.
- ZERO DELAY TIME: Includes upgraded chip set to ensure reliability and an instant transmission with undetectable delay.
- RELIABLE 5.
- PLACEMENT FLEXIBILITY: Use anywhere there is an electrical outlet so you can place your subwoofer where it sounds best.
- HIDES EASILY: Transmits through cabinets and walls and the compact footprint lets you hide the transmitter/receiver in another room, behind a sofa or inside a cabinet.
3. BIC America WTR-Sys Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Kit for Hookup of Wireless Subwoofers and Wireless Powered Speakers
- 4-Channel wireless audio transmitter/receiver system
- Enables easy wireless hookup for powered subwoofers & powered speakers
- Solves wiring problems quickly & easily.
- Works with a/V receivers, Mac, PC, mobile devices & all other products with 3.55mm or RCA connectors
- No front-to-back of room wires or cables
- External antennas enable extended 80ft unobstructed wireless range & up to 60ft obstructed
- Includes self-adhesive Velcro strips, transmitter, receiver, 2 external antennas, 2 USB AC power adapters, 2 USB cords, 2 RCA to RCA stereo patch cables, 2 RCA Y-Adapter cables & two 3.
4. iFinity Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver for Subwoofers and Surround Speakers
- MAKES ANY SUBWOOFER WIRELESS: Install your subwoofer or active speakers without long ugly speaker wires – comes with a transmitter and receiver – the receiver can also connect to an external power amplifier – also great for installing speakers all over your house without drilling holes into your walls ATTENTION: This product DOES NOT work with passive speakers.
- ADVANCED WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Stereo audio is transmitted in a digital format without audio compression (full CD quality) – free of static and interference – the wireless signal can travel through walls and ceilings to other rooms of your house – avoids interference by using adaptive frequency hopping – signal is not affected by wireless networks or cordless phones.
- LARGE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: This wireless set transmits full frequency audio and can be used for full-frequency active speakers.
- SUPER COMPACT: Both transmitter and receiver measure 2.
- MULTI-ROOM CAPABLE: Transmitter can pair to up to 4 wireless amplifiers – multiple transmitters can be used within a home – create distinct audio zones – pairing is a simple push of a button – transmitter also works with iFinity wireless speakers – 100% Risk-free 1-year Manufacturer Warranty with responsive easy-to-reach Customer Service Support.
5. MartinLogan SWT-X Wireless Subwoofer Kit – Black
- Compatible with MartinLogan Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X powered subwoofers
- Kit includes wireless transmitter and receiver
- Wireless range: up to 50 feet
- Operates on 2.4GHz wireless band
6. SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter
- One transmitter and one receiver
- Two 17-inch 3.5 mm stereo male to stereo male RCA adapter cables
- Two 15-inch 3.5 mm to mono male RCA adapter cable
- Two USB 5V DC 1A power adapters
7. DYNASTY PROAUDIO WSA-5TR (Version 2) Wireless Subwoofer Speaker Kit
- Lossless Audio & low Interference] latest wireless audio technology that supports 5.
- Quick and Easy Installation] The WSA-5TR-V2 prevents you from ever needing to worry about wires, It eliminates the hassle of connecting the transmitter to any existing stereo, home theatre system or any audio source.
- High Wireless Transmission Performance] Using the WSA-5TR-V2 would be no delays between audio and the film, and provide faster, more stable, better sound quality, latency reducing and less traffic.
- Premium Audio Output] Providing the premium-quality standard audio line level output digital format without audio compression (full CD quality) for stereo audio applications operating.
- Wide Transmission Range] – Up to 100 ft (30M) operational distance between transmitter and receiver (line of sight) with 24-bit 48KHz full CD quality high resolution/uncompressed audio.
8. Klipsch SPL-120 12-inch Powered Subwoofer Bundle with Klipsch WA2 Wireless Adapter – Ebony
- This Bundle Includes (1) SLP120 12-inch Ebony Powered Subwoofer, and (1) Klipsch WA2 Wireless Adapter.
- 24Hz – 125Hz, Maimum Acoustic Output 114dB, 600 Watts
- Allows for powerful bass extension with fewer wires
- Hassle-free setup with plug ‘n play functionality
- Maximum efficiency for maximum output
9. Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit with Easy Installation for Powerful Bass
- Compatible with ONLY Klipsch branded subwoofers with WA-2 port (Klipsch, Jamo, Energy and Mirage)
- Proprietary Klipsch/Jamo design that only works on Klipsch/Jamo subwoofers
- Hassle free/Easy set up for powerful bass
- Plug N play functionality
- Up to 4 WA-2’s can be used simultaneously in average size household
10. Klipsch Reference Wireless RW-100SW Subwoofer
- True Entertainment The legendary detailed and dynamic sound you’ve come to expect from Klipsch
- True Wireless Seamlessly connect this subwoofer to your WiSA-compatible LG OLED or Nanocell TV Windows 10 or Mac O/S 10 device or XBox One with an Axiim WiSA-certified transmitter.
- True Simplicity Get uncompromising wireless sound that outperforms any sound bar on the market today With an easy to setup system start with a stereo two-channel system and grow to a complete 5 1 home theater system.
- True Home
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.