Top 10 Best Passive Cooling Graphics Card
Are you looking for Passive Cooling Graphics Card Reviews? Our experts found 45632 number of feedback online for "Passive Cooling Graphics Card" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Passive Cooling Graphics Card. On selected products for the Best Passive Cooling Graphics Card you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||GPU Fan Cooler PCI Slot Triple 92mm 90mm Graphic Card Fans for Video Card VGA Cooler Fans Compatible with Tesla K80 R9 280 GTX 580 Nvidia GTX 970 RX570 r9 390x EVGA RTX 1080ti 2070 2080Ti||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card (PCIe 2.0||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 710 1GB Video Graphics Card GPU Support DirectX12 OpenGL4.5||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Passive||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Asus GeForce GT 710 1GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card (GT710-SL-1GD5-BRK)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||GIGABYTE GeForce GT 730 2GB 64-bit DDR3||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics Card (ZT-71302-20L)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Passive Cooling Graphics Card
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Passive Cooling Graphics Card after analyzing 45632 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm...
- Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM
- GPU Fan Cooler PCI Slot Triple 92mm 90mm Graphic Card Fans for Video Card VGA Cooler Fans Compatible with...
- ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card...
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16...
- MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 710 1GB Video Graphics Card GPU Support DirectX12 OpenGL4.5, Low Profile, Low Consumption...
- EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Passive, Low Profile Graphics Card 02G-P4-6332-KR
- Asus GeForce GT 710 1GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card GT710-SL-1GD5-BRK
- GIGABYTE GeForce GT 730 2GB 64-bit DDR3, GV-N730D3-2GI REV3.0 Graphic Cards
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics...
1. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
2. Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM
- Asus exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet htpc and multimedia operation
- Auto extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components.
- Optimal for multi tasking with three outputs for multi display support
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.
- Fully supports dx12 on microsoft windows 10
- Form factor: Low profile
3. GPU Fan Cooler PCI Slot Triple 92mm 90mm Graphic Card Fans for Video Card VGA Cooler Fans Compatible with Tesla K80 R9 280 GTX 580 Nvidia GTX 970 RX570 r9 390x EVGA RTX 1080ti 2070 2080Ti
- UNIVERSAL GPU COOLER: PCI slot fan gpu cooler3 x 92mm mining rig fans xfx gpu cooler with total size 278x125x30mm (10.
- 5V 7V 12V VOLTAGE: 1x Power D-type interface cable ,four interface with 5V 7V 12V voltage sticker,choose different voltage to get airflow: 56CFM ,84CFM ,140CFM and different noise level.
- FAN SPLITTER CABLE:1x 4Pin fan splitter cable,you can combine 3x92mm fans into one interface to be connected with voltage cable.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 3x92mm fans(PCI bracket screwed), 1x multi-voltage cable ,1x fan splitter cable.
- 100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK : If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return your product for a full refund, no questions asked.
4. ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card (PCIe 2.0
- 4x HDMI Ports enable multi-monitor productivity on up to 4 displays.
- Single-slot Design fits in small chassis and leaves room for additional PCIe devices.
- Passive Cooling keeps things quiet.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility and stability.
5. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
6. MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 710 1GB Video Graphics Card GPU Support DirectX12 OpenGL4.5
- Passive 0dB efficient cooling, huge heat sink radiator covers the area of GPU and memory.
- Low profile design, you can DIY slim or smaller system easier
- Support: PhysX，NVIDIA CUDA，PureVideo HD 4K decode，HDR，MFAA，GeForce 3D Vision，GameWorks，G- Sync-Ready，GameStream-Ready，GeForce ShadowPlay，GPU Boost 2.
- FUll HD I/O: HDMI + VGA + DVI-D support multi screens
- Support built-in DirectX 12 effect test
7. EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Passive
- Real Base Clock: 1290 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1544 MHz; Memory Detail: 2048MB 64 bit GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GT 1030 – Super clocked performance
- 2x faster than Intel Core i5 integrated Graphics
- Includes Low profile bracket
8. Asus GeForce GT 710 1GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card (GT710-SL-1GD5-BRK)
- Asus exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
- Optimal for multi-tasking with three outputs for multi-display support
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever featuring Game Booster and XSplit Game caster all via an intuitive interface.
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
9. GIGABYTE GeForce GT 730 2GB 64-bit DDR3
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Integrated with 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 902MHz
- Features Dual-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub
- Supports PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
10. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics Card (ZT-71302-20L)
- Nvidia GeForce GT 710, 2GB DDR3 192 CUDA cores, 64-bit Memory Bus, 954 MHz engine Clock, 1600 MHz Memory Clock.
- Pci Express 2.0
- Fanless cooling
- Triple display support
- Directx 12 (feature 11_0) API, OpenGL 4.5 supports for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Power Requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25-Watt Max power consumption
- Package Content: ZT-71302-20L, Low profile I/O bracket, driver Disk, user Manual
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Passive Cooling Graphics Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Passive Cooling Graphics Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Passive Cooling Graphics Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Passive Cooling Graphics Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Passive Cooling Graphics Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Passive Cooling Graphics Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Passive Cooling Graphics Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Passive Cooling Graphics Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Passive Cooling Graphics Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.