Top 10 Best Motherboard I5 2400
You can trust our selection for Motherboard I5 2400 Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 49861 reviews for Motherboard I5 2400 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Motherboard I5 2400 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Motherboard I5 2400.
|1||Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK (Black Edition) Motherboard Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1150 Intel Z97 Express ATX RAID Gigabit LAN (Integrated Graphics)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Intel Core i5-2400 Quad-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80623I52400||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||GIGABYTE H310M A (LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2/ Motherboard)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA Graphics Cards||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H (AMD Ryzen AM4/MicroATX/2xDDR4/HDMI/Realtek ALC887/3xPCIe/USB3.1 Gen 1/LAN/Motherboard)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ATX/M.2 Thermal Guard with Onboard Wi-Fi/HDMI/DVI/USB 3.1 Gen 2/DDR4/Motherboard)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Intel Core i5-12600KF Desktop Processor 10 (6P+4E) Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1700 600 Series Chipset 125W||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||ASUS TUF Gaming B560M-PLUS WiFi LGA1200 (Intel11th/10th Gen) Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Motherboard I5 2400
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Motherboard I5 2400 after analyzing 49861 reviews.
- Best Sd Card For Canon 70d Video
- Best Motherboard For 2080 Ti Sli
- Best Graphics Card For Ryzen 5 2400g
Table Of Content:
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK...
- Intel Core i5-2400 Quad-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1155 BX80623I52400
- GIGABYTE H310M A LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2/ Motherboard
- ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200...
- Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA Graphics...
- GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H...
- GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi...
- ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages...
- Intel Core i5-12600KF Desktop Processor 10 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1700 600 Series Chipset...
- ASUS TUF Gaming B560M-PLUS WiFi LGA1200...
1. Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK (Black Edition) Motherboard Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1150 Intel Z97 Express ATX RAID Gigabit LAN (Integrated Graphics)
- Chipset: Intel Z97 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3-3100(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2500(OC)/ 2400(OC)/ 2200(OC)/ 2133(OC)/ 2000(OC)/ 1866(OC)/ 1800(OC)/ 1600/ 1333 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Max Capacity of 32GB.
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.
- Multi-Graphics: Supports 3-Way/ 2-Way AMD Crossfire and 2-Way NVIDIA SLI Technology
- 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x DVI-I port, 1 x HDMI port, Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
- Support for 3-Way/2-Way AMD Crossfire and 2-Way NVIDIA SLI Technology
- Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
2. Intel Core i5-2400 Quad-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1155 – BX80623I52400
- Specs: Quad-core 3.
- Quad-core processor delivers four-way multicore processing via parallelism resulting in more efficient use of processor.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology is an advanced means of enabling very high performance while also delivery power-conservation.
- 6 MB Intel Smart Cache is dynamically shared to each processor core, based on workload
- All Core i5 processors have Intel Turbo Boost Technology
3. GIGABYTE H310M A (LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2/ Motherboard)
- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen2 X2 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
4. ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Enhanced VRM heatsink, flexible M.
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultra Fast Connectivities: PCIe 4.
5. Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Bios setting changes are required to use 12 GPUs.
- Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA GPU’s.
- Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron (LGA1151)
- DDR4 2400/ 2133/ 1866
- Windows does not support more then 8 of AMD or NVIDIA GPUs.
6. GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H (AMD Ryzen AM4/MicroATX/2xDDR4/HDMI/Realtek ALC887/3xPCIe/USB3.1 Gen 1/LAN/Motherboard)
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th generation A series/Athlon processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed internet accelerator software
7. GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ATX/M.2 Thermal Guard with Onboard Wi-Fi/HDMI/DVI/USB 3.1 Gen 2/DDR4/Motherboard)
- Supports AMD 1st & 2nd generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel Ethernet LAN plus Dual band 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Dual PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe with dual thermal guards
- Alc1220 vb enhanced audio with WIMA capacitors.
- RGB Fusion with digital LED & RGB LED headers
- Smart fan 5 with fan stop
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB type C & type A
- Integrated I/O shield of ultra-durable design
- CEC 2019 ready
8. ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs.
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting with Armoury Crate utility, including 2xRGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization.
- DIY Friendly: With BIOS Flashback and ASUS exclusive UEFI BIOS, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM and Pre-mount I/O shroud.
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU.
9. Intel Core i5-12600KF Desktop Processor 10 (6P+4E) Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1700 600 Series Chipset 125W
- Intel® Core® i5 processor offers hyper-threading architecture that delivers high performance for demanding applications with improved onboard graphics and turbo boost.
- The processor features Socket LGA-1700 socket for installation on the PCB
- 16 MB of L3 cache rapidly retrieves the most used data available to improve system performance
- Intel 7 Architecture enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient.
10. ASUS TUF Gaming B560M-PLUS WiFi LGA1200 (Intel11th/10th Gen) Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+1 power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool socket, and durable capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, flexible M.
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduce background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences.
Motherboard I5 2400 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Motherboard I5 2400 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Motherboard I5 2400 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Motherboard I5 2400 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Motherboard I5 2400 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Motherboard I5 2400 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Motherboard I5 2400 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Motherboard I5 2400 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Motherboard I5 2400 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Motherboard I5 2400 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Motherboard I5 2400, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Motherboard I5 2400 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Motherboard I5 2400 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Motherboard I5 2400 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Motherboard I5 2400 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.