Top 10 Best Kalamata
You can trust our selection for Kalamata Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46839 reviews for Kalamata and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Kalamata where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Kalamata.
|1||Divina, Olives Kalamata Pitted Organic||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Parthenon Pitted Kalamata Olives in Brine with Red Wine Vinegar & Extra Virgin Olive Oil 52.91oz||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Mezzetta Kalamata Olives, Sliced||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Divina Organic Sliced Kalamata Olives||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Iliada Kalamata PDO Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3L Tin||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Pearls Olives To Go!||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Divina, Olives Kalamata Pitted||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Black Kalamata Large Pitted Olives - 4.4lbs - NON GMO - Gluten Free - Keto Paleo - Brine W/ Sea Salt||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Dried Black Olives - Kalamata Greece - Terra Creta - 250g||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Roland Foods Pitted Baby Kalamata Olives from Greece||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Kalamata
We’ve scanned 46839 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Kalamata than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Divina, Olives Kalamata Pitted Organic, 10.2 Ounce
- Parthenon Pitted Kalamata Olives in Brine with Red Wine Vinegar & Extra Virgin Olive Oil 52.91oz
- Mezzetta Kalamata Olives, Sliced, 9.5 Ounce
- Divina Organic Sliced Kalamata Olives, 10.2 Ounce Net Weight
- Iliada Kalamata PDO Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3L Tin
- Pearls Olives To Go!, Pitted Kalamata Olives, 1.4 oz, 24-Cups
- Divina, Olives Kalamata Pitted, 10.2 Ounce
- Black Kalamata Large Pitted Olives 4.4lbs NON GMO Gluten Free Keto Paleo Brine W/ Sea Salt, Water, Red...
- Dried Black Olives | Kalamata Greece | Terra Creta | 250g
- Roland Foods Pitted Baby Kalamata Olives from Greece, 4.4 Pound
1. Divina, Olives Kalamata Pitted Organic
- Product of Greece
- Non GMO & All Natural
2. Parthenon Pitted Kalamata Olives in Brine with Red Wine Vinegar & Extra Virgin Olive Oil 52.91oz
- kalamata olives, water, red wine vinegar, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil
- EXP 1/12/2024 under Him & Her Online Market LLC Only
3. Mezzetta Kalamata Olives
- TENDER AND MEATY – Deep purple in color and succulently rich in flavor these olives are famous crowd pleasers.
- VERSATILE – Perfect on sandwiches, pizza or in a tapenade
- SLICED – Convenience and quality are King at Mezzetta. These sliced Kalamatas are a time saver
- IMPORTED – Greek Kalamata Olives from ancient olive groves in Greece
- MEZZETTA – Great things come in glass jars
4. Divina Organic Sliced Kalamata Olives
- DELIGHTFUL APPETIZER: These Kalamata black olives are smoky, and fruity with hints of red wine, and are perfect for tossing/topping into/onto salads, pasta, pizza, wraps, and more.
- HEALTHY, CLEAN SNACK: For savory cravings, pair it with feta, halloumi, salami, pinot noir, pilsner, or watermelon.
- DELICIOUS RECIPE IDEAS: Toss into a classic Greek salad with cucumber, tomato, lettuce, and stuffed grape leaves, or sauté with arugula and hot cherry peppers, or garlic, and olive oil.
- CLEAN, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free and gluten-free
- QUALITY PRODUCTS: Divina olives and antipasti represent authentic taste, traceability, and superb quality.
5. Iliada Kalamata PDO Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3L Tin
- Harvested and cold-pressed without the use of chemicals or preservatives
- Certified kosher by the Jewish Community of Athens
- 100% premium Kalamata PDO extra virgin olive oil (Certified by Agrocert)
- Ideal for salads and cooking
- Acidity 0.5%
6. Pearls Olives To Go!
- Grown in the world’s finest orchards and picked at the peak of freshness
- Superior Quality Guaranteed
- America’s Favorite Olive
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, BPA free, recyclable and Kosher OU
- These dark and fruity olives make a simple gourmet snack! Eat them on their own, toss them into a salad, add to veggies, pasta, or rice, or sprinkle them on a slice of takeout pizza.
7. Divina, Olives Kalamata Pitted
- Hand picked and traditionally cured
- Non-GMO, Clean/Natural Ingredients
- Authentic Kalamata varietal from Greece
8. Black Kalamata Large Pitted Olives – 4.4lbs – NON GMO – Gluten Free – Keto Paleo – Brine W/ Sea Salt
- PERFECT FOOD FOR SANCKS – Liokareas Kalamata Olives make eating fun by enjoying a healthy and all natural snack.
- PREMIUM QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST – At Liokareas we’ve been harvesting our farm for 5 generations to bring you the highest tasting Kalamata Olive.
- DELICIOUS IN SALADS – Or appetizer plates alone or on a charcuterie board or in pasta.
- GREEK OLIVE – Kalamata is a small city in Greece known for growing some of the best olives in the world.
- FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE – Whatever your dietary needs, we most likely have you covered.
9. Dried Black Olives - Kalamata Greece - Terra Creta - 250g
10. Roland Foods Pitted Baby Kalamata Olives from Greece
- PICKED RIPE: Freshly picked, slit, brine-cured, and packed in vinegar for your family to enjoy
- SMOKY, FRUITY, AND SALTY FLAVOR: These distinct olives have a smoky, fruity, and salty taste that enhances the flavor of your meal.
- GREEK DELICACY: A distinctively Mediterranean food, the purple-black color and flavor has endless uses in your kitchen.
- RECIPE INSPIRATIONS: Delicious on their own, in salads, pastas, tapenade’s, and charcuterie
- AUTHENTIC GREECIAN OLIVES: Roland Food’s Pitted Baby Kalamata Olives are grown in Greece known for their agriculture and fine food.
Kalamata Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Kalamata stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Kalamata in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Kalamata for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Kalamata Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Kalamata in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Kalamata currently on the market!
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Kalamata based on that.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Kalamata before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Kalamata they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Kalamata, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Kalamata before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Kalamata will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Kalamata if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Kalamata on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.